Local Foods Basket, March 28
FREE BOISE DELIVERY OR PICK-UP
WHAT'S IN THE BASKET
With the recent rapid change to our local economy, we know it can feel overwhelming to find ways to support your favorite local businesses. That's why we teamed up with some of our friends in the local foods community to offer a weekly rotating basket of fresh local goodies to stock your pantry! This week's basket includes the following:
- 4 Wild Plum Housemade Local Pork + Beef Sausages
- 4 Acme Bakeshop Pretzel Buns
- Jar Wild Plum Housemade Pickles
- Wild Plum Houemade Mayo with Local Eggs
- ½ Dozen Meadowlark Farms Eggs
- Purple Sage Farms Fresh Herbs (Scallions, Chives, Tarragon)
- Bottle of Split Rail Dry Rose
- 4 Wildflour Cookies
This week's baskets are available for pick-up in our parking lot on Saturday, March 28th from Noon to 4 p.m. at 1621 N. Orchard Street in Boise. We can also drop-off these baskets in the Boise area for no additional fee or Meridian/Eagle area for $15. If you are looking for Meridian/Eagle delivery, please also select the delivery ticket option at checkout and email us your address.
Thanks y'all, support local!
- Sold OutLocal Foods Basket$60+$3.60 Sales Tax$60+$3.60 Sales Tax0$0
- Basket Delivery Meridian/Eagle$15+$0.90 Sales Tax$15+$0.90 Sales Tax0$0